Monday, December 20, 2010

OMG! Where did you come from?

So I met you and the first impression was rather appealing. I gathered up the strength to go through with the action of getting to know you better, and it was worthwhile, but you didn' t last. Replaced with Prince Charming his true to life words and piercing bluntness caught my heart immediately. Trying to play it off asthough I'm not a moth to a flame. You know me! You want to get to know me! We have history. We begin sharing quality time and meeting eachothers families again. I enjoy the time we share and the foundation of communication we are building, but you scare me. Could this be love? Is this how it feels? You open the door for me, It's not about sex with you, you act like you love me and have loved me since the day I left.
OMG! Where did you come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment